Back Hair Removal For Men - Why?
When you go to the beach on a hot day and take off your shirt, do you think women like what they see? Maybe some women do, but most of them do not.As well as providing a desirable look, having your back hair removed means more comfort during the summer season. Not removing it can prevent you from sweating properly during exercise. These days more and more men are seeking to be more attractive — and also paying for it.
Different methods for hair removal are available, with either temporary or permanent results.
- Shaving Shaving is the fastest, most common, and most painless method of hair removal. The drawbacks are that it can result in ingrown hairs and it must be done often, usually daily. To prevent this always shave in the direction of the hair's growth. Make several passes to achieve true smoothness.
- Depilation A depilatory cream dissolves the hairs on the body area where it has been applied. This procedure will less likely to cause ingrown hairs and is generally painless. The chemicals can result in burning or minor skin irritation Don't apply a depilatory cream after a hot shower or bath when the pores of the skin are open. Depilation does not remove hairs permanently.
- Waxing and Sugaring Applying hot wax on the chosen skin area and then ripping it off with a cloth strip in one quick motion is called waxing. Sugaring is similar, but it uses a sugar paste instead of hot wax. Both waxing and sugaring are more expensive than depilation creams or shaving, but last longer and are more painful. Waxing and sugaring can provide a clean, smooth skin but the procedure can be really uncomfortable as well as possibly resulting in discoloration of the skin. You can get waxed at a beauty salon or you may perform it at home. There are many do-it-yourself kits available.
- Electrolysis A needle inserted into the hair follicles and applying a low electrical current destroys the roots. To get rid of hair using electrolysis you need a lot of visits. This treatment method offers a permanent result, eventually. Each hair needs to be treated one by one and each treatment session takes a long time. Appointments are made with a professional in a beauty salon.
- Laser Hair Removal This treatment destroys the hair follicles with a laser beam. Removing hair from your back may take multiple sessions and will be most likely permanent. Laser treatment is not available to everyone. It depends on your skin and your hair type. To know if you are the right candidate for this method to remove hair take a free online hair removal consultation. For a laser treatment you will need to make an appointment with a specialist. You can search for a laser hair removal center near your home in online data bases. There are now laser hair removal techniques that can be performed in your home. This can save you money compared to a treatment in a beauty clinic.
When shaving your back or using a depilatory cream the hair begins to grow back after some days, when applying wax the result lasts for a few weeks.
In the long run I would prefer to remove back hair with a laser treatment. However, because of multiple sessions, this method is more expensive than the other methods.